Patterns events and tickets
Skiddle is an official primary ticket outlet for Patterns in Brighton. Find 8 upcoming events below. Tickets can be purchased directly from Skiddle:
Memory Box with DJ Bone
- Saturday 11th August
- Hey Brighton. You’re in for something special on Saturday 11 Aug, as the Memory Box tour bus returns this time bringing Detroit deck wizard DJ Bone.
- Sunday 12th August
- AGMP presents Slum Village were founded in the early 90's by 3 childhood friends: Baatin, T3, and J Dilla, who all grew up together in Detroit.
- Saturday 15th September
- The Dualers bring their pumping sounds to the seaside town for a big night of ska and reggae
- Thursday 15th November
- 'a singer of smoky, soulful jazz music' The Guardian
Esben and the Witch
- Tuesday 27th November
- The extremities of beauty, noise and power have been tested over the past decade; witness Esben and the Witch's voluminous manifestation of our times.
Do you promote an event at Patterns that's not listed? Use our free Event Promotion Centre to add/edit your events
News, interviews and roundups from Skiddle's inhouse editorial team
Reviews of Patterns in Brighton
Showing the latest reviews from all events held at Patterns .
View all 52 reviews
Patterns venue information
With a hand-built DJ booth upstairs, powered by a bespoke Ohm PA, the ground floor is a hangout of lush sound where you can knock back cocktails and craft beers and enjoy a varied music programme.
Stripped right back to expose original features, the light drenched ground floor is where monolithic mirrors meet with industrial concrete and green neon dances off Twin Peaks-esque wood panelling Downstairs is designed with sonic experience at the top of the agenda.
After testing two of the world’s leading systems head-to-head in the space, Patterns opted for impeccable L’Acoustics sound system - a key component for live and DJ led acts alike.
Venue contact details and info
Phone: 01273 894777
Venue short url: https://www.skiddle.com/venues/2168/
Opening hours: Monday: Closed / Tuesday: 23.00 - 03.00 / Wednesday: Closed / Thursday: 23.00 - 03.00 / Friday: 12.00 - 04.00 / Saturday: 12.00 - 04.00 / Sunday: Closed
View all hotels near Patterns
View all restaurants near Patterns
People who visit Patterns also visit
Our recommendations engine has found the following venues, which are are also popular amongst Patterns fans