Highest Point Festival Tickets
Highest Point Festival, Lancaster
Friday 18th May 2018 - Sunday 20th May 2018 tickets:
Reviews of Highest Point Festival
Highest Point is a new 3 day music festival set within the scenic surroundings of Williamson Park, Lancaster from Friday 18th - Sunday 20th May 2018.
Organised by the team that brought about A Wing at Lancaster Castle and 2016's sell out Hacienda Classical show, the 3-day city festival will be the biggest festival Lancaster has ever seen. Highest Point promises to be a unique experience transforming Williamson Park into one big colourful festival showcasing the amazing, quirky, beautiful spaces and hidden features of the park. Offering free, family orientated performances during the day and ticketed partying in the evening, Highest Point will play host to a variety of acts for all ages and tastes across 4 stages.
The festival has been set up as a tribute to Chris Glaba, who started A Wing alongside Richard Dyer and Jamie Scahill as well as working at Skiddle. Unfortunately, Chris lost his short battle with cancer last year and in tribute of Chris, £1 of every ticket sale will be passed on Macmillan Cancer Support.
Disabled Access Information
Highest Point Accessibility Scheme
(Essential companion tickets, disabled access & facilities)
We want Highest Point to be an all-inclusive and enjoyable experience for everyone and we're committed to making this happen.
We're offering essential companion tickets for customers who need to be accompanied to the festival. Please refer to the below info on how to obtain one of these.
How to apply:
1. Please book your Highest Point tickets as normal
2. Forward an email to email@example.com ensuring that you include the following information:
- *Your full name
- *Skiddle booking reference number (beginning with '18')
- *Include any relevant information about your requirements (e.g Disabled parking)
- *Attach a copy of your evidence.
C/O Ella Green
Ashley Hall Farm
4. You will receive further information (disabled parking and facilities info) sent to your email address no sooner than Friday 4th May 2018.
- *The front page of DLA letter with PIP letter
- *The front page of Attendance Allowance letter
- *Evidence of being registered as severely sight impaired (blind)
- *Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- *Valid Access Card showing you require a +1 to accompany you
In addition, copies of the following two pieces of evidence are required in order to reserve an accessible parking space
- *Valid Blue Badge
- *Valid Photo ID (Drivers licence/Passport
IMPORTANT: We are unfortunately unable to guarantee any applications for essential companion tickets received on or after May 14th, 2018.
More information regarding disabled access and facilities will be added soon...
To see this year's full lineup, please use the link below